These website’s Standard Terms and Conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of our website https://www.hindimaterials.com.
By accessing this website, we assume that you accept these terms and conditions and will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website.
You must not continue to use this website if you do not agree with any of these website Standard Terms and Conditions.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements:
“Client”, “You” and “Your” refer to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions.
“The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refer to Hindimaterials.
“Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refer to both the Client and ourselves
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Hindimaterials and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained on this website.
All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from https://www.hindimaterials.com for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these Terms and Conditions.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
• Republish material from https://www.hindimaterials.com
• Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any material from https://www.hindimaterials.com;
• Publicly performing and/or showing any material from https://www.hindimaterials.com;
• Redistribute content from https://www.hindimaterials.com
• Using our website in any way that is or may be damaging, impacts user access to https://www.hindimaterials.com;
• Using website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to our website, or to any person or business entity;
• Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
• Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Hindimaterials may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
Visitors of our website https://www.hindimaterials.com can post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website.
Hindimaterials does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website.
Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Hindimaterials, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions.
To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Hindimaterials shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Hindimaterials reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
• You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
• The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
• The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
• The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying your content, you grant Hindimaterials a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Hindimaterials reserves the right to remove any of your content from this Website at any time without notice.
By using our website, you agree not to compromise the security of the website or attempt to gain access to secured areas of the website or attempt to access any sensitive information you may believe exist on the website or server where it is hosted.
You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, losses, liability, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions in this agreement and to which you will have agreed if you continue to use the website.
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Hindimaterials reserves the right to amend/modify these terms and conditions without notice at any time as it sees fit. By continuously using our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these terms and conditions.
Hindimaterials is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification.
Though we strive to be completely accurate in the information that is presented on our site and attempt to keep it as up to date as possible, in some cases, some of the information you find on the website may be slightly outdated.
If you have any questions about this Standard Terms and Conditions, you can contact us:
• By email: [email protected]
• By visiting this page on our website: https://hindimaterials.com/